I’m super excited to be writing this blog post. Why? Because I was nominated for the Liebster Award 2016!
Thank you so much to luv86elle for nominating me! I’m so happy that you enjoy my blog. I love your inspirational posts about conquering fear and persevering when things get tough. Thank you for inspiring me everyday luv86elle!
What is the Liebster Award? Well, “liebster” is a German word that means sweetest, nicest, pleasant, cute, and lovely. Here are the rules for the Liebster Award 2016…
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
2. Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
3. Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
6. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated them for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
My Favorite Blog
As of right now, my favorite blog is The Seeds 4 Life. This blog is inspirational, motivational, and amazingly awesome! This blog covers multiple topics, including challenges, love, healing, growth, happiness, and dreams. Dreams! My favorite category of all! My philosophy is that people too often don’t follow their dreams, and that is denying one’s true self.
Also, quotes are a huge part of this blog, which I absolutely love! The title of each post is a quote, how cool is that?
If you need to read something inspirational, or if you’re struggling right now to get through life, this blog is a MUST read! Thank you, The Seeds 4 Life, for giving us all the power to grow!
10 Random Facts About Myself
1. I only eat organic fruits and veggies (and Himalayan pink salt!).
2. I play softball and run track.
3. I plan to travel the world someday.
4. In my free time, I like to write poetry.
5. I’m 15 years old!
6. I want to be a chiropractor or physical therapist when I’m older.
7. I’m in love with all things related to inspirational quotes.
8. I can’t whistle or roll my R’s, but I’m trying to learn!
9. I love to do yoga and meditate.
10. My favorite foods are apples and steamed sweet potatoes.
11 Questions from luv86elle
1. What your favorite time of the year?
That’s a hard question! I love the snow and the beautiful colors of fall, but my favorite time of year has to be summer. I love the sun and playing softball. I love having no responsibilities when it comes to studying and homework! Going to the beach and on vacation is so much fun for me, and I love watching the sunset and stargazing at night.
2. What is your biggest dream?
Wow, you asked the right person this question! I think about all of my dreams and aspirations all the time! My biggest dream is the one I’ve had since I was a child, and that’s to write my own best-selling novel. I want to write a book about my life and how I’ve overcome so many things. I want to write about health so that I can help others to heal themselves, and I want to help people to love themselves.
3. How often do you review your goals?
Every single day! I love setting goals and thinking about my dreams. I have so many goals I can’t even keep track of them all!
4. What made you start blogging?
Well, I wanted to help people the same way that I was helped. I want to inspire people my age and older to change their way of eating to heal themselves from illnesses that were once thought of as having no cure. Also, I wanted to start writing because I want to practice for when I write my best-selling novel! My whole goal with this blog has been and always will be to help people.
5. What is your favorite genre of music?
I don’t really have a favorite genre; I more of like songs with inspirational and motivational messages. Right now, as I’m writing this, I’m listening to Fight Song by Rachel Platten. I love music from OneRepublic, American Authors, and Imagine Dragons. However, I don’t like rap or heavy metal music. Also, I listen to classical music a lot when I’m studying or doing homework because it helps me to concentrate.
6. Would you rather be given a book or money?
For me, it all depends on the book. If it’s a book that could change my life and help me to look at the world with a new perspective, then of course I’d choose it over money! However, if it was a fiction, “just for fun” book, then I might pick the money in order to save for college and the “real world.”
7. Who do you look up to?
A lot of people! The people that I most look up to are my parents: my mom for health, and my dad for perseverance. My mom has had even more health issues than me that she’s in the process of reversing, and she’s the one that got me started on this health journey! I wouldn’t be able to eat the way I eat without her. She helps me to see all of the good in this world and what we can do to change it. I love her so much, and I wouldn’t have healed all of my illnesses without her! My dad has had so much career success, it’s crazy! He’s so smart and passionate, it helps me to persevere and stay motivated through school. Even though I don’t want to take the same career path as him, I want to go about my career the way he did: wholeheartedly and without regret. I learn more about life from him everyday! I wouldn’t have been able to start my blog without my amazing parents (thanks guys, I know you’re reading this)!
8. Name one interesting fact about you.
I’m a teenager who only eats fruits and vegetables!
9. What is your favorite quote? Why?
How do I choose? There are so many that have touched my soul! As of right now, my favorite quote is, “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” This was said by the amazing spiritual teacher, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer. I love this quote because it reminds me of self-love and how important it is to love yourself. It’s easy to say that you love yourself, but this quote reminds me that it’s a whole other thing to act as though you love yourself.
10. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
I’m definitely an early bird! I love sleeping, and I’m usually in bed by 8:30. It takes me a few minutes, but I’m usually awake and ready to go in the morning. In fact, I’m writing this around 10:00 because I’m very productive and motivated to do things in the morning! I love thinking about having a whole new day ahead of me.
11. Do you plan for the future or live in the moment?
I hate to say it, but I definitely live in the future. That’s something I’m working on, but for the moment, I’m always dreaming about tomorrow. Ever since I started sixth grade, I’ve been telling my parents that I can’t wait to go to college. I need to learn how to just enjoy the moment, and not get so caught up in the future, which hasn’t even happened yet.
My Beautiful Nominees!
Thank you all so much for being so amazing and inspirational!
Questions for my Nominees
1. What is your favorite book and why?
2. What do you do when you have writer’s block?
3. Which of your blog posts are you most proud of?
4. Do you feel like you truly love yourself? If not, what do you want to do to love yourself more?
5. If money and time were nonexistent, what would you do right now?
6. What is your dream vacation?
7. What is your favorite thing to do in nature?
8. Would you rather write a book or paint a picture?
9. If your friends had to describe you in three adjectives, what would those be?
10. If you could be any animal, which would you be and why?
11. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
Blessings to All,